Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pasta with Peppers and Sausage.

Pasta with Peppers and Sausage

  • Turkey Link Sausages (I used 5)
  • 1/4 - 1/2 an onion, sliced
  • Sweet Peppers, Sliced, with seeds and ribs removed (I used about 5 or 6)
  • 2-3 cloves of Garlic, chopped
  • Butter
  • Flour
  • White Wine (or chicken/vegetable stock)
  • Grated Romano Cheese
  1. I cooked Turkey Link Sausages in the skillet then removed and sliced them up.
  2. I then sautéed onion, garlic, and sweet peppers, until tender, and added the sausage back in.
  3. Roux time! In one side of the pan, I added a couple of tablespoons of butter, and as soon as it melted, I whisked in a T of flour. As soon as I had a paste formed, I whisked in some white wine, stirred everything around to coat, and let the sauce thicken up a bit.
  4. Once the pasta was cooked al dente and drained, I tossed everything together, and served it in bowls with grated Romano on top.
Sweet Peppers, Onion, Turkey Sausage Links, Garlic, Romano Cheese
Fresh Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...