|Warm Sweet Potato Salad|
Here's the rundown:
- sweet potatoes, roasted with cumin, ginger, and rosemary
- toasted pumpkin seeds
- dried cranberries
- roasted peppers
- scallions (or just thinly sliced onions)
- balsamic vinegar
- mango chutney
- dijon mustard
- olive oil
Here's the link: Warm Sweet Potato Salad
I did a couple of things differently - but not too much:
- I used dried rosemary instead of fresh, so I only used about 1.5 tablespoons.
- I didn't have roasted red pepper, but I did have some of those little sweet peppers, so I just sliced a few and threw those on one end of the pan in which I roasted the potatoes (but took them out earlier than the potatoes, of course).
- I didn't have mango chutney, but I did have mangoes, so I briefly sautéed those with some onions, butter, a little brown sugar, lime juice (my mango needed more tang), and a pinch of salt....viola!...chutney.
- And I didn't have scallions, so my plan was to thinly slice some onions, but my chutney turned out plenty onion-y, so I didn't add any more.
- And the green stuff on top is fresh parsley...just for prettiness.