Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mahi Mahi Tacos

Tonight we made Grilled Mahi Mahi tacos with Baja Cabbage Slaw.  Dinner was gooood tonight.

The recipe for both the Tacos and the Slaw were from those included with our co-op produce bag last week.  We were not disappointed!

Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos

I didn't have cilantro or jalapeños for the fish marinade, so I adapted the recipe by using dried parsley and about a Tablespoon of siracha sauce.  It doesn't say it in the recipe, but I assumed that you mixed the onion/vinegar mixture and the oil/spices mixture together for the marinade.  We grilled the fish instead of cooking it in the pan.

Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos

We topped the tacos with the Baja slaw.  I used at least twice as much Tabasco than called for, and I made my own quick mayonnaise with the help of the magic bullet blender (it worked great!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...